Shoushan Zoo Official Website Ticket Purchase Notice
- Shoushan Zoo adopts a full reservation system. Please make reservations and purchase tickets on the official website of Shoushan Zoo or purchase tickets through various sales channels.
- No pets or animals are allowed.
- The reservation date is from today (inclusive) to the next 2 weeks. Each day is divided into morning session and afternoon session. If the day is fully booked, please choose another date. You cannot enter the park on non-reserved days; zoo opening hours: 09:00-17:00 00 (the park is closed on Mondays and New Year's Eve, and the park will open normally in case of consecutive holidays on Mondays)
- After selecting the reservation date, please purchase and pay for the ticket. If the payment for the ticket is not completed, the reservation qualification is only reserved until 24:00 midnight of the day, and the reservation record will be canceled the next day, and please make a new reservation.
- After completing the ticket purchase, please go to the "automatic ticket vending machine" at the gate of the zoo to pick up the ticket on the day of admission. If the ticket is lost, stolen, damaged or unrecognizable after picking up the ticket, it will not be reissued and must be re-booked ticket.
- Tickets can be refunded on the official website on the day of admission at the latest (for other ticket purchase channels, please go to the original ticket purchase channel for refund). If the refund date is later than (later) the admission date, the ticket will be deemed invalid and cannot be refunded.
- The zoo does not accept refunds or exchanges on site.
- Tickets purchased on the official website can be purchased up to 6 tickets per transaction per person. Please enter the park with the ticket according to the appropriate ticket type(Shoushan Zoo ticket type description)
- By using this service, you have read and agreed to the ticket purchase rules of Shoushan Zoo（壽山動物園）
Shoushan Zoo Official Website Ticket Purchase Payment Notice